Senior Java Developer - Vice President
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Canary Wharf, London
£100,000 - £120,000 + Amazing company benefits
An award winning Tier 1 Investment Bank based in Canary Wharf who pride themselves on their reputation within the market, they have a global reach and innovators within the industry having been responsible for a number of leading ventures. The business is now seeking a Senior Java Developer at VP level to come in and help the development team in the new projects and releases in the very near future.
Your New Role:
As a Java Developer you will be joining a talented and experienced team of developers, working towards building/enhancing new modules on an in-house platform using Java and its associated technologies. This position will allow you to work the full life cycle on all projects engaging in the analysis, Unit Testing implementation and release management process for their production systems/applications.
* Java coding on full life-cycle projects (Spring, Maven, Hadoop)
* Working on an in-house platform upgrading and enhancing
* Advance their code base safely, using industry standard principals: TDD & CI/CD.
* Take an active part in design and architecture sessions.
* Analyse, investigate and fix bugs of existing bespoke applications using Java technologies and also be given the exposure to Front end tech stack.
* 7- 10 year's commercial experience coding with Java
* Experience with Spring boot, Hadoop & maven
* Database development experience Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL
* Able to perform various phases of SDLC.
* Familiar with Agile methodology
* High level experience of working within the financial sector (Banking is preferred)
What’s on offer?
* Opportunity to join a Tier 1 leading Investment Bank
* Being part of a market leading development team
* Working with well-connected and reputable equals
* Attractive salary with competitive bonus and excellent benefits package.
How to Apply:
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link
All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit (url removed)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
£17 - £20 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual