Business Development Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager on behalf of our client in Harlow, Essex. Our client are one of the UK’s most reputable large format print companies with a strong history dating back over 30 years. Due to recent investment and increased expansion they are recruiting a high calibre Business Development Manager to bolster their sales team and help the business meet its ambitious sales targets.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
About the Role
The successful candidate will join a stable sales team of two and a workforce of 40 highly skilled and dedicated staff who take real pride in their work, whether it's a complete rebrand, an exhibition stand or retail display window. You will be part of a wider graphics group, consisting of 90 skilled staff across 4 locations in London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
* Actively build new client relationships, ensuring their services compliment the requirements of the customer
* To create new business opportunities within the large format print sector across different industries e.g. events, retail, construction, corporate/office etc
* Creates own leads in accordance with sales strategy and plan agreed with the Sales Director and wider sales team
* Cold calling, face to face sales, developing new business
* Achieve sales targets set out by the Sales Director
* Generate and develop new business with new / existing customers
* Maintaining relationship with existing customers
* Handing over jobs and working with the account/project management team to ensure the best customer service possible
* Resolve serious customer credit/quality issues
* Follow up all enquiries
* Ensure Credit checks are conducted / approved on new business
* Hold regular meetings with the client to discuss project status and any queries or issues
* A minimum of three years proven experience selling large format printed graphics, ideally without any restrictive covenants
* A sound knowledge of the large format print sector
* Ideally you will be based in or around London with the flexibility to work at one of our locations and to travel to meet clients.
* A Team Player
* Competitive salary
* Fantastic commission structure
* A company car or car allowance, (whichever you prefer)
* A company laptop and phone.
* 20 days holiday, gaining a day for each year served up to 25 days.
* Pension Scheme
If you feel that the above describes you and your attributes then end in your CV and one of our team will be in contact with you shortly
£22k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual