Structural Modelling Technician
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The role offers the opportunity to assist the Project BIM Lead, combining inter-team liaison with your technical experience to successfully deliver schemes.
* Work with minimal supervision in defined areas of responsibility;
* Ensure company and/or project specific standards are adhered too and standard methods and procedures are followed;
* Responsibility for checking the quality and accuracy of own and others’ work;
* Responsibility for meeting agreed deadlines;
* Representing the team/group/profession/discipline at external meetings.
* Proficient in the use of Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD;
* Knowledge of Tekla Structures necessary;
* Familiar with 3rd party BIM applications including but not limited to Dynamo, 3DS Max, Rhino/Grasshopper, Google Earth and Solibri as well as Microsoft Office;
* Familiar with the IFC data structure and modelling concept;
* A desire to learn and a willingness to adapt;
* Self-motivated and actively demonstrates a positive approach towards work
You will be responsible for checking quality and accuracy of the work produced by more junior members of the team, ensuring schemes are delivered within tight deadlines.
The successful Structural Modelling Technician will be expected to present a professional and positive attitude and a proactive approach to their work and evidence a desire to succeed.
Minimum of 3 years of BIM/Revit is required.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on (phone number removed)
£40k - £55k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual