Maintenance Engineer (DAYS ONLY)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£30,000 + Pension + Bonus Scheme + Benefits
MONDAY – FRIDAY
8:00am to 4:30pm
Our client, a Market leader within their Manufacturing Industry is seeking to bolster its maintenance team with the addition of a Maintenance Engineer. Working within their process site in Leek this position provides an exciting technical challenge for a confident engineer.
This opportunity offers great security and stability in the current economic climate. With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team of skilled engineers.
• Providing both Reactive & PPM
• Working with a variety of process equipment in a fast paced environment
• Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
• Reporting to the Engineering Manager
Skills and Qualifications
• Multi-skilled Maintenance Experience
• Mechanical/Electrical Qualification
• PLC Fault finding experience
• Fault Finding ability both Electrically & Mechanically
• FMCG/ Heavy Industrial/ Process Industry
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and has a strong presence across the whole of the UK and Worldwide. With a growing portfolio of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Daniel Dobson at or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed)
Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
£40k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£42k - £42k Annual
£36k - £36k Annual