Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
An established Manchester-based organisation are currently looking for a Reporting Analyst to join the team. As Reporting Analyst, you will play an integral role identifying opportunities for development of the company’s digital strategy, gaining insight around customer experience, market opportunities, operating costs and more. You will be working with advanced reporting tools in order to provide the wider business with accurate and usable insight. Additionally, you will take part in the maintenance of existing and reports in addition to the development of new reports to aid decision making and improvement initiatives.
The success Reporting Analyst will have the following experience:
* A minimum of 2 years experience in an analytical position
* Extensive experience working with SQL and Excel
* Excellent analytical skills
* Strong communication skills
* Experience with data visualisation tools is desirable (Power BI, QlikView, Tableau etc.)
The role is offering a salary of circa £33,000 in addition to an array of benefits.
Interviews will be taking place shortly for this position so apply today to be considered and a consultant will be in touch
£200 - £220 Daily