Account Manager - South of United Kingdom
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Representing the company on a daily basis meeting clients and customers all around the South of England, a dedicated individual is exactly what they are looking for. Not being specifically targeted, you will be working with the Business Development Manager and working closely in a team to drive the sales through the business and make sure everything is running smoothly.
EXPERIENCE IN MEDICAL DEVICE SALES IS REQUIRED
• Provide the customers with up to date product and scientific information, also engaging and developing interested for the client to purchase the product
• Explains the benefits of the company compared to the competitors and also keeping your knowledge of your competitor up to date.
• Attend and advise in surgery and the Temporal Bone laboratories, attend appointments for fittings with the clinical specialists and provide general advice on candidacy.
• Liaising with the excellent clinical colleagues both in the UK and other countries for opinion and guidance of patients clinical suitability
What the Client needs from you:
• 2-3 years experience in medical device sales
• The right to work in the UK
• Vaccinations for theatre access
• DBS Check
If you feel that you are suitable for this position, please apply with a Word copy of your CV to (url removed)
Applications are closing shortly.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover
£29.5k - £35.5k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£18 - £21 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual