Audience Manager Specialist
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We’re seeking an Audience Manager Specialist on a contract basis to join a high profile fast paced organisation within the travel space!
Key Responsibilities for the Audience Manager Specialist
* Act as the key link between Offline CRM data sources ( Acxiom /Single Customer View/ Adobe Campaign) and our targeting / delivery platforms (Adobe Target / Ad Tech)
* Oversee the day to day operations and maintenance of the DMP to ensure data quality and scalability of workflows.
* Ability to create traits, segments, pixels, lookalike models, on board 1st,2nd and 3rd party data as well as set up data sources and destinations.
* Pro-actively identify profitable segments alongside relevant teams and agency partners such as Marketing, CRM, Social, PPC, Display with a view to reducing cost per acquisition an maximising ROI
* Project management of key onsite personalisation initiatives – especially around our new platform website projects
* Educate and enthuse the key stakeholders and the wider business about driving media efficiency, improving the customer experience and personalising the journey from acquisition to conversion
* Work with Adobe consulting to complete remaining implementation tasks and identify further area for ongoing enhancements.
Audience Manager Specialist Must have experience
* Hands-on experience in the AdTech or Analytics industry
* Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics Experience
* Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation methodologies
* Knowledge of Data Management Platforms, Audience Segmentation and Programmatic Media
* Attribution and Channel Measurement experience
£30 - £30 Annual