Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
They are based in Kent and are looking for an Engineering Manager based within 25 miles from Gillingham. Out client have contracts and sites in the Kent region in commercial sites. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years’ experience working within the industry and minimum 2 years managerial experience.
Engineering Supervisor / Manager Position Overview
Engineering Supervisor / Manager required for a leading fire and security company to oversee a group of service engineers and ensure the smooth and efficient running of customer and client expectations.
Engineering Supervisor / Manager Position Requirements
* Technical knowledge of fire systems is required
* Technical knowledge of Intruder Alarms CVCTV and Access Control systems is hugely beneficial
* Able to manage the service engineering team to ensure goals are met
* Attending senior management meetings and presenting new ideas
* Assisting with client visits
* Liaising with the service team, senior engineers and supervisors in an efficient manner
* Ensuring service team’s quality of work is at customer and clients expectations
Engineering Supervisor / Manager Position Remuneration
* Salary: £35k-£42k – DOE
* Company Car and fuel card included
* Bonuses included depending on performance
* Waiting allowance included for London based
* Pension, BUPA & Healthcare
* 20 days + 8 bank holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
£35k - £40k Annual
£0 - £43k Annual
£47k - £57k Annual