Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£35,000 - £40,000 OTE
We are currently assisting our client, a major player within the lift industry, with their search for Qualified LIft engineers within the Greater Manchester area. We are looking to introduce forward thinking and ambitious individuals with a back ground in Field Based Lift Engineering.
Our client has been at the forefront of the Lift Industry in residential and commercial properties for almost 20 years and has innovated and manufactured products for customers ranging from Local Authority and Council and Local Educations Facilities to Specialist Manufacturing Plants and Football Stadiums.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to take the next step in their career with a renowned company with a proven track record for looking after and progressing their staff.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Lift engineer you will be based in the field working in and around the Greater Manchester area, reporting to the local depot when required. You will be responsible for the Service, Repair and installation of the company’s products based in a variety of locations within the area.
What You’ll Need
You will need to have the following skills:
* At least 3 years' proven experience working on the maintenance and installation of similar products within the lift industry
* Good communication skills as you will be facing the general public daily.
* Field Based experience is desirable but not essential.
* NVQ level 3 in lift Engineering is desired.
* CSCS and DBS registered
What will you get in return?
If successful in your application, you will receive certain benefits that include but are not limited to the following:
* Very Competitive salary
* Company Vehicle
* Door to Door pay.
* On the job training to hone the skills you already have and to get you up to speed on the client's products, allowing you to work to the best of your ability.
* Proven opportunities to progress through the business
£35k - £40k Annual
£29k - £35.5k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual