Static Commercial Catering Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The Commercial Catering Engineer will be based at the client’s workshop in the Cheltenham area, providing service, maintenance and repair to commercial catering equipment, before and after use at events. This will be a fully static role. The Commercial Catering Engineer must have experience in service and repair of a variety of catering equipment including commercial ovens, grills and commercial microwaves. The Catering Engineer MUST hold their Comcat 1, 3 and 5 qualifications and it would be advantageous for the commercial catering engineer to hold electrical qualifications such as their 17th edition / 18th edition wiring regulations.
The Engineer will also be on a 1 in 10, phone support based call out rota. This is on call support only and the engineer will not be required to attend sites.
Commercial Catering Engineer Position Overview
* Carrying out service, maintenance and repair of various commercial catering equipment
* Workshop based static role, in Cheltenham
Commercial Catering Engineer Position Requirements
* Previous experience in the service, maintenance and repair of various commercial catering equipment
* Comcat 1, 3 and 5 qualifications
* Electrical qualifications advantageous
* Based within commutable distance of Cheltenham
Commercial Catering Engineer Position Remuneration
* £32,500 – £34,500 Doe
* Working hours 8am – 5pm
* Phone support rota, 1 in 10 weekends (no site visit required, phone support only)
* Static site based role
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
£32k - £37k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual