Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Overview of the role;
* Reporting to the Financial Controller you will deliver financial and management information to key stakeholders whist driving efficiencies and controls across several business units.
* Production of weekly and monthly management accounts covering 6 business units, including consolidation of the parent company
* Production of budgets, forecasts and variance analysis.
* Responsibility for preparation of financial accounts reporting pack, supporting audit files and communication with external auditors.
* Continuous development and improvements of internal control procedures.
* Responsibility for 3 finance assistants including appraisals, performance management and discipline.
* Supporting senior management and non-financial stakeholders in all aspects of the value chain.
* Holding regular meetings with key stakeholders to drive forward operational performance.
* Assist ERP development in responsible areas of the business
Overview of expectations;
* Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant with previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment with strong management and financial accounts experience
* Excellent communication skills and self motivated
* Analytical minded and good organisational skills
* Advanced Excel and IT skills
Overview of benefits;
Strong established team, 25 days holiday, parking, pension