Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary Basic £20 per hour, plus paid breaks, overtime 1.5, shift allowance 25%
Location: Westhoughton, Bolton
Hours Full Time, 39 hours per week, overtime paid at 1.5, shift allowance 25%
Time Recruitment are assisting a well-established FMCG company in their search for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer. The company has 5 brands within their group who produce dry snacks for major retailers UK and Internationally.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer you will support all production, respond to emergency and planned maintenance. You will have good communication and time management skills in order to work effectively, adhere to deadlines and maximise efficiency, you will have a good knowledge of regulatory practices. All Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers are asked to work under demanding and dynamic conditions but have the ability to work autonomously with little supervision and be able to prioritise workload.
You will be rewarded with good pay rates, 2 paid breaks of 20 minutes and good working environment.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements/ Desirable
• Time Served Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics, Hydraulics bias
• Team Player
• Responding to breakdown condition
• Carryout routine planned maintenance.
• Knowledge of policies and other regulatory practices such as BRC, GMP and safe working.
• Computer literate as the engineering activity and performances are integral to CMMS
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Benefits
• On-site Parking
• Paid Breaks
• On-going training and Upskilling
• Holidays 25+bank holidays
• Company Pension
Please click on the link below to apply or contact Shelley at Time Recruitment Solutions
£37k - £38k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£41k - £41k Annual
£37k - £40k Annual