Smart Meter Engineer - Upskill
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
You are being offered the opportunity to upskill at no cost to yourself. The client is a brilliant company with a long-standing presence in the energy sector. They have exceptional health and safety standards, and their productivity targets give employees the time to carry out work safely.
As well as providing work thanks to the nationwide smart meter roll out, the employer can offer genuine scope for long-term career progression for those with high standards of performance and an exceptional work ethic.
The successful candidate must have CCN1 and MET1 as well as full UK driver’s license with no more than 3 points.
As a smart meter engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
* Installing and exchanging gas and electric meters in a variety of premises issued via tablets.
* Complete prescribed testing in line with industry standards and codes of practice
* Collect and deposit electric and gas meters from the designated storage facility
* Complete all relevant associated administrative work
* Assist locksmith and/or a debt representative to ensure safe completion of warrant jobs
* Other duties may be undertaken as and when required, in particular when business is gained
* Achieve and exceed work performance targets and adhere to health and safety procedures, industry standards and codes of practice
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity with a company who are a major name in energy and offer a culture which allows for hard working engineers to really be rewarded don’t hesitate to contact us on (phone number removed)
£18k - £22k Annual
£35k - £36.5k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£20k - £35k Annual