Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
The Engineer will report directly to the Shift Supervisor; carrying out a variety of electrical, mechanical and building fabric maintenance throughout the estate.
* High standard of planned preventative and reactive maintenance.
* Able to carry out planned and corrective maintenance works.
* Able to carry out testing/rewiring/installation works to 17th/18th Edition IEE Regs.
* Able to use diagnostic equipment and work from technical manuals and drawings.
* Able to work off ladders and at heights.
* Able to identify visual plant defects, warning lights and indicators.
* Able to monitor and record plant performance.
* Comprehensive understanding of building services and proficient in maintenance of:
* Power, distribution and switching
* Motors controls
* Lighting systems
* Stand by generators
* Electrical test procedures and certification
* Controls systems
* City & Guilds craft certificate/ONC etc.
* Recognised craft apprenticeship
* Training certificate to IEE 17th/18th Edition
* Training courses appropriate to work area.
* Two years post apprenticeship experience in similar role.
* Comprehensive understanding of Building Services.
* C&G 2391 or equivalent desirable
The position requires the highest level of Security Clearance and Financial vetting will also be carried out.
Apply online for further information
£39k - £41k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£37k - £37k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual