Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
My client based in Cardiff are looking to secure the services of an experienced DevOps engineer to provide assistance on a criticial project.
Role: DevOps Engineer
Rate: £400 - £500 a day
Duration: 6 months (Should extend)
Your main focus will be to work with the DevOps team to follow their growing transformation, but with focus on a specific project with tight delivery timescales.
● Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery thinking methods and techniques
● Scripting API (REST, Soap) services to carry out automated tasks
● Understand and knowledge of testing frameworks locally to build and deployment environments as well as cloud testing platforms - Desirable
● Knowledge of monitoring, logging design patterns, Alerting techniques (ELK, OEM) is desirable
● Experience of automation within an oracle Fusion middleware application stack (WCC,WCP, SOA, OSB, BPM, OBR) - Desirable.
● Oracle, or cloud in general design and topology experience – Desirable
● Oracle Jet – Desirable
● Scripting experience Knowledge of bash, python, Ansible and Groovy
● Understanding, building and delivery of container technology, Docker, Kubernetes, vagrant.
● Security authentication protocol (tokens, SSH keys, Oath) - Desirable
● Experience of cyberark for integration and credential management - Desirable
Application Delivery – but must be stronger in these for Application role
• GIT – Essential
• Packaging tools – Maven and NPM
• Packaging of Build Artifacts - JAR, WAR, EAR
• Oracle , MS Sql – Desirable
Tool set integrations
• Jira, Confluence, Jenkins 2.0 (preferably pipeline as code) – Essential
• Other ticket systems, and tools – Service Now, Remedy - Desirable
If you are a strong match for this DevOps Engineer role feel free to apply or send me a email alternatively call (phone number removed) and ask for Niall
£400 - £500 Daily
£40k - £75k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£400 - £500 Daily