Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
What does the role involve?
In these newly created roles, you'll work closely with the sales teams to understand their training needs across all sales areas and how the L&D function can support them in their development. Supporting the Sales function by providing engaging and hands on coaching, you'll design & deliver learning interventions which support colleagues to maximise their potential in their current role including (but not limited to) Answering the phone is the right way, objection handling, structuring open questions and most important of all…. closing the deal!.
Key responsibilities and skills required include:
- Providing training and coaching for the sales teams to include skills development using a variety of learning interventions
- Continually reviewing and adapting existing training solutions that are aligned to the overall business strategies
- Working within a region to drive initiatives and support sales
- The ability to manage your own schedule to ensure maximum utilisation of time
- Keep up to date with all developments related to the wider business and the L&D industry
- Engage with the sales leadership team to ensure all activities support the current initiatives
- Deliver classroom training to support sales initiatives
- Work alongside the L&D team to embed other L&D initiatives in the branch network
More about us...
SIG is a leading supplier of specialist construction materials, distributing throughout the UK and Europe. From ground works to the roof and everything in between, we deliver the full range of specialist materials to the construction industry. A group turnover of circa £2.8 billion and with numerous branches here in the UK alone, we’re also a fantastic place to build your career. Our customers are at the very heart of what we do and how we do things. To achieve this we employ exceptional people who are able to demonstrate our core values of trust, integrity, teamwork, people who are committed to doing a really good job. We also like to have fun
£8.97 - £8.97 Hourly
£8.97 - £8.97 Hourly
£36k - £36k Annual
£9.35 - £9.35 Hourly