Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: South Kensington
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Here at the Invictus Group we are currently recruiting for a career driven and enthusiastic Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work a world leading service provider to join their M&E team. The company have seen considerable growth in the last few years and are currently acquiring new contracts which is allowing for the expansion and progression in teams.
Within the role you will be working as a Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work/ oversee a high end commercial contract looking after 4 sites in Central London, The main site is based in South Kensington. This role is offering a salary of £38,000 per annum with fantastic opportunities to develop and progress within the industry.
* To achieve service delivery objectives for a large commercial contract with responsibility for; PPM and reactive call completion within SLA/KPI, health and safety, customer service, client facing, quality assurance, statutory compliance and adherence to company systems and procedures.
* Leading the team in providing excellent service delivery by monitoring service performance, taking corrective action when necessary and escalating to the Service Delivery or Contract Manager as appropriate.
* Undertaking risk assessments and safety audits in line with relevant safety legislation and company Health and Safety systems and procedures.
* Developing relationships with customers to be able to identify additional work opportunities, escalating to the Service Delivery or Contract Manager as appropriate.
Relevant work experience includes but not limited:
* Fault finding
* 3 Phase power supply
* Water treatments
* 17th/18th Edition
* City and Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installations
* At least 3 years Previous experience in a Lead position
* Client facing, able to attend regular meetings with the Contract manager to update any outstanding issues.
* 25 days Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Good Pension Scheme
If this role is of interest to you or you know someone that might be of interest then please do contact Shawn on (phone number removed) to discuss this further
£25k - £25k Annual
£37k - £39k Annual
£17 - £20 Hourly
£18 - £21 Hourly