HSEQ Engineer X2
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is a leading engineering firm with a solid footprint within the power transmission industry.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a HSEQ Engineer for a contract position based in West Midlands.
* National Grid experience or exposure
* Carrying out duties in accordance with the Company Management System, Policies (including Company Rules), and Statutory and Client requirements.
* Providing competent health, environmental and safety advice independent of other functions.
* Attending the monthly Health & Safety Meeting (where appropriate) and proving input to discussion / site feedback.
* Regular engagement in effective safety discussions in the working area with the workforce and capturing a selection of these via the Safety Walkabouts / Don’t walk byes
* Assisting to develop Toolbox Talks and other communication material including Alerts and Bulletins.
* Monitoring the completion and upload of Safety KPIs on a monthly basis.
* Assisting the site team to investigate Incidents and Near Misses on allocated sites.
* Development and regular review of the project Construction Phase Plan and appended documents to a current status.
* Reviewing a selection of Subcontractor summitted RAMS for adequacy/ adherence.
* Completing COSHH Assessments and Lift Plans, (where qualified).
* The provision of health, safety and environmental training where qualified.
* NEBOSH Construction / General or similar
* Membership of IOSH Tech.
* Appointed Person (for lifting)
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time
£250 - £325 Daily
£40k - £45k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual