Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£33,000 - £35,000 + Pension + Package
Experienced engineering or manufacturing buyer, purchaser or procurement specialist will relish the opportunity to build supplier relationships. Hugely enjoyable challenge for self-motivated professionals, to develop an existing supply chain and purchase procedure for a wide variety of different material and components. Take ownership of this department for employers who welcome and encourage ingenuity.
This company produce highly technical assembled products for multiple sectors. With a rapidly growing clientele, be proud to make a difference for such a prestigious innovator. Be part of an expanding company in a role that will truly allow you to test yourself and become a vital and valued leader.
• Working with internal departments ensuring parts requirements are understood and ordered to deadline
• Responsible for procurement of new material requirements for existing and new potential clients
• Ensuring ERP system is up to date
• Communicating any issues with materials
• Ensuring parts and materials are meeting deadlines and quality standards
• Negotiate best price
• Interpret engineering drawings
• Experienced buyer, purchaser or procurement professional
• Background from manufacturing or industrial sectors
• Experience in using MRP / ERP systems or Excel
• Qualified in engineering, manufacturing or business administration
Buyer, procurement manager, purchaser, manufacturing, production, workshop, industrial, components, ERP, MRP, excel, electro-mechanical, electrical, mechanical, material, electrical, mechanical