Design and Manufacturing Engineer (Solidworks/CNC)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have CNC Machining experience? Do you enjoy using solidworks for design?
This company have been established for over 20 years and specialise in plastic mould injection for a wide range of clients globally. Due to increased demand of their excellent service and carrying out their expansion plans this year, they are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design engineer to join their expert team.
In this role you will design completely new injection moulds using Solidworks. This role will involve the use of CNC machines to ensure you follow your designs from concept to completion, whilst having a personal development plan to enable you to progress technically and increase your salary.
Therefore, in this role you will need experience on Solidworks from a mechanical background and previous experience with CNC Machines. There will be plenty of training on the specific equipment, machines and products for you to learn new skills and become a technical expert.
* Designing new concepts of injection moulds using Solidworks
* Personal development plan to become a task expert
* Using CNC Machines and receiving training on equipment
* Experience using Solidworks 3D
* Basic experience on CNC Machines (Setting/Operating etc)
* Looking for a niche role with technical development
* Commutable to Letchworth Garden City
Contact William Birt at Rise Technical on (phone number removed)
Job Reference RTR – 82309
£30k - £35k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual