Production Planner - Fantastic Opportunity
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We have an exciting new opportunity to join a leading precision engineering company specialising in the manufacture of high-quality components using latest techniques and equipment. Tool making, Foundry, Precision CNC Machining, Finishing and Assembly are all undertaken from our new 40,000 sq ft facility.
Main responsibilities will be to coordinating production work flow through production processes and resources as well as planning and prioritising production operations to maximise productivity and efficiency and achieving output targets.
* Commercial Production Planning experience
* Ability to determine and organise resource, materials and labour in order to cover production demand
* Strong communication skills both written and face to face
* Excellent IT Skills (Outlook, Excel, Microsoft office etc)
* Manufacturing experience
* Engineering background
* Mechanical knowledge
* CNC / Casting / Patternmaking
In return they can offer a competitive salary. The office environment is friendly, open and relaxed and encourages a good team spirit.
Apply now, send your CV or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN
£18k - £18k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual
£25k - £26k Annual