Customer Support Assistant
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Hungry for success? Keen to join a friendly business that really values its employees? Niche Recruitment has a Customer Support Assistant opportunity which does exactly that. Our well-established, global client is based in the busy market town of Devizes. Supporting the sales team, you will be responsible for the following:
* Providing ongoing administrative/sales support
* Full ownership of a portfolio of UK accounts
* Full management of customer accounts – coordinating customer quotes, purchase orders, enquiries, follow ups etc.
* Liaising with Key Account Managers – reviewing orders, quotes and reports
* Assisting during customer visits
To be considered for the role of Customer Support Assistant, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience working within a pressurised sales environment
* Excellent communication skills – with a confident and professional telephone manner
* Strong time management skills – with the ability to manage varied workloads to tight deadlines
* Ambition to progress into a Sales/Account Management role
The role itself…
Joining the business at an exciting time of expansion, the Customer Support Assistant will be fully adaptable, with a high level of organisation and the confidence to work both independently and as an integral part of the team. You will possess excellent communication skills, with a professional telephone manner and the aspiration to progress into a career within Sales/Account Management.
What the company’s like…
Based within the world of technology, Niche Recruitment’s client want to welcome a conscientious Customer Support Assistant into their dynamic Sales team where they will be provided with full training and the opportunity to develop their own career.
How to apply…
Could this be your next role? If so, Charlotte would be delighted to hear from you
£18k - £21k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£22k - £23k Annual