Network Security Consultant
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Duration: Initial 6 Months
As the Network Security Consultant you will be mainly working with Accenture who are currently reviewing internal Business Processes to support IT infrastructure changes. You will be supporting the Security solutions that they will be required during this programme.
You will be Responsible for;
* Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) delivering standard security services for a large Programme involving business processes
* Identify, agree and implement functional and technical solution requirements into projects and changes in-line with Security Standards Policies
* Review and amend (as appropriate) project document sets such as Solution Designs, and Low Level Designs
* Work with Security Operations to ensure transition of projects into Business as Usual (BAU) is accounted for, such as security processes, procedures and supporting service-level agreements (SLAs)
* Identify, assess and manage information security risks within the project lifecycle
* Influence stakeholders to address identified Information Security risks
* Interface with application security, security operations and security architecture teams to deliver project assurance activity
* Experience of articulating technical topics in non-technical language presenting the business value of security
* Knowledge of core infrastructure components e.g. DNS, Active Directory, Exchange, Proxy management, Public Key Infrastructure, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Database, API gateways
* Experience of working on a large range of project sizes, from a programmes of work, though to small and complex projects
* Familiarity with industry best practise frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST and PCI DSS
* Knowledge of security products such as Endpoint Protection, Security Incident Event Management, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Content Inspection, Data Loss Prevention, Encryption
* CISSP, CISM or comparable security qualifications are highly desirable
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer
£60k - £75k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily