Customer Segmentation Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Circa £55’000 - £60’000 (Possibly more for the right person)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in mid & executive level roles within 'Customer Management'. This includes all management or analytical roles surrounding Contact Centres, Customer Experience & A.I.
We are proud to be working with a leading, well established international travel organisation based in London in their search for a new Customer Segmentation Manager.
Scope of the role:
The Customer Segmentation Manager will develop the customer segmentation efforts at both a macro and micro level; enabling the core business areas to utilise this and better understand customer behaviours.
You will be responsible for progressing and leading the organisation’s efforts around understanding and segmenting our customers in order to optimise products and experiences to be tailored to each customer’s needs.
This is an exciting new role based in central London reporting to the Head of Data, Insight & Analytics. It will support departments across the business with questions they have around our customers.
* Develop the organisation’s customer understanding at a macro and micro level as well as segment the customer base in different ways to meet business needs.
* Utilise behavioural, demographic, geographical & attitudinal / psychographic data to design, build, develop and maintain segmentations and other statistical models to analyse customer audiences and behaviours.
* Ensure that segments are relevant, distinguishable, sizeable and locatable and work with the IS team to make this data available to wider systems to act as triggers and identifiers to drive customer targeting and contact strategies.
* Develop processes to capture customer related data from both internal and external sources so we build up as detailed a profile as practical on each customer.
* Produce best in class visualisations and self-service dashboards in Tableau to help stakeholders understand customer behaviours and patterns.
* Provide analytical support to business teams for questions around customer data, identifying the best way to provide these answers and enabling self-service to elements where regular reporting is required.
* A degree in statistics, mathematics, science or similar.
* A proven track record of analysing data sets and providing clear recommendations back to stakeholders.
* A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar analytical role, including previous working experience using different statistical models to segment customers.
* Proficiency with using SQL (advanced joins, string functions, regex) and experience dealing with large, complex datasets of different varieties (e.g. transactional data, digital data, survey response data, marketing data).
* Significant experience of applying statistical, analytical, modelling and segmentation techniques (including packages such as R, Python, SAS or SPSS).
* The ability to present complex information in a simple and effective way.
* Salary range of circa £55k - £60k (possibly negotiable for the right person)
* Travel benefits for work and play
* A great pension
* Exclusive discounts and perks
How to apply:
To be considered for this opportunity or for more information, you will need to email an updated CV Nichola
We do endeavour to respond to as many applications as possible, however due to the high volume of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise each individual unsuccessful applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful
£40k - £50k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual