Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Main duties CNC Miller:
* Set & operate 3 axis CNC milling machinery.
* Monitor and be responsible for the quality of components using a wide range of measuring equipment. This will include manually recording quality specific information.
* Assist and support team Shift Leader, and if required deputise in his absence.
* Perform other tasks within the department.
* Good workshop practice and general housekeeping required to maintain the working environment.
* Assist in coaching and training of others.
Skills / experience:
* Able to read engineering drawings and understanding CMM reports.
* Capable of accurately using standard manual measuring equipment.
* Able to make the necessary adjustments to tool offsets to maintain parts within drawing limits.
* Have a good level of manual dexterity in order to deburr machined components with hand tools.
* An apprenticeship or MOD equivalent is desirable.
* Candidates must be self-motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude.
Hours of work are 06.00 – 14.00 / 14.00 – 22.00 (rotating weekly).
An attractive salary of £29,000 - £31,000 per annum is offered for the right candidate. Additional benefits include 25 days holiday, a 4% matched pension and life insurance.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.