Senior BDM – Business Supplies - £55-65K + 20K uncapped OTE
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Ref; (phone number removed)
Location: Field Sales – covering the South East
Salary: £55,000 – 65,000 basic + £20,000 commission
This market leading group is offering a fantastic commission structure allowing your OTE to increase year on year, as well as progression opportunities into corporate sales and account management!
· Top Performers Earning £100,000 OTE!
· £180M Turnover Business – Market Leader
· Full Training, Progression into Senior Sales Roles
· New Business Sales, Selling to FTSE 100 Companies!
The Role: Representing a group with unmatched legacy, the new Senior Business Development Manager will be field based, responsible for winning new business across Southern England. Selling a huge range of business services and supplies, you will sell at C-level to FTSE 100/250 companies, working towards an area target of £2Million. Supported by an inside sales team who will book 5 appointments per month, you will self generate leads, working on 2-3 year contracts.
The Company: Our client is an expert in providing customers with an extensive portfolio of business services. Also selling to public sector, their catalogue includes; office supplies, furniture, print management, workwear, data solutions and legal services. Turning over an impressive £185m, they are an agile, fast moving organisation looking for further growth and market share.
The Senior Business Development Manager must have the following:
* Must have B2B sales experience
* Sold at C-level or to key decision makers
* New business drive and focus
* Driven, enthusiastic and well presented
* Driving licence
Benefits of this Senior Business Development Manager role:
* Up to £65,000 basic salary, depending on experience
* plus £20,000 commission year 1 - uncapped
* Product training and progression
* Company car or allowance, laptop, healthcare, mobile and pension
£35k - £40k Annual
£19k - £20k Annual