Financial Planning Analyst
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We have a new opportunity within our Finance Team for a Commercial Business Partner. This position will be based within the esteemed flagship store based in Piccadilly.
As the Commercial Business Partner you will be supporting the Commercial Finance Team and wider business through analytical insight, challenge and provision of relevant timely information to ensure informed and ‘optimal’ Investment decisions are made and financial budgets are exceeded.
Responsibilities of the job include:
* Support and produce daily/weekly/monthly Sales and Margin reports to the business
* Support and produce monthly P&L’s by channel
* Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators highlighting commercial opportunities and risks in particular to revenue, margin and stock
* Help to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, promotions, pricing, capital expenditure as well as new projects
* Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
* Support the Budget, Financial Forecasting and Operating Plans and process
* Support a cohesive strategy and platform for business reporting - implementing and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
* Contribute to presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
Previous experience (including qualifications where relevant)
To be considered for the role applicants must:
* ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified + 2 years post qualified experience
* Experience in multi-unit retail/restaurant concepts
* Advanced excel and PowerPoint skills
* Hands-on reporting skills
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
* Articulate with excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
* Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
Use of Business intelligence platforms and Business reporting implementation is desirable.
In return, we offer a competitive salary package and excellent company benefits
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual