Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
If you're an experienced Design Engineer with A minimum of 2 years working in Architectural Metalwork or Structural Steel, we are interested in speaking with you.
You will be producing design and detail drawings for structural steelwork (and architectural metalwork) that can be successfully fabricated and installed on site, working from customer requirements and information, utilising best practice in Computer Aided Draughting, preferably Tekla.
The Design Engineer role will also involve mentoring our junior draughtsman and teaching them detailing/modelling best practice.
As a Design Engineer, responsibilities include:
Produce Tekla models and General Arrangement drawings from Engineers & Architects drawings; chase information as required.
- Produce detail fabrication drawings, lists, etc & support the workshop during manufacture.
- Support the site during delivery.
- Produce all associated material requisitions & cutting lists, bolt lists etc.
- Check accuracy of dimensions and quality of information of own drawings.
- Visit sites to take measurements and understand & allow for site constraints.
- Produce site surveys when required.
- Produce plasma programmes when required.
The Design Engineer Package
8am – 5pm Monday to Friday (30 minute lunch break)
Overtime at flat hourly rate based on salary
22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays per annum
£30-40k negotiable, depending on experience
If you're an experienced Design Engineer who is looking for your next role then apply now
£33k - £37k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual