Compensation & Benefits Advisor
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Goals for the role:
* Guarantee the overall optimisation of needs/initiatives, approving programs defined and verifying their Implementation
* Ensure that compensation methodologies for Saipem management are implemented, provide technical support the company entities responsible for compensation of managerial resources
* Monitor market and economic trend to assure the best consistence with company compensation systems
Candidates must have:
* Experience in running the whole salary review process from start to finish.
* Experience in dealing with managers at all levels to be able to get the correct benchmarking of Job Description for a role to then check the correct salary level.
* Benchmarking of agency and staff rates on a quarterly basis.
* Determining which is the best salary survey to be used for our industry.
* Establish where to get the best salary survey information for the renewables industry.
* Retention Schemes – setting up and optimisation of retention of talent.
* Give guidance on flexible benefits and total salary package.
It would be desirable to have experience in the oil and gas/engineering sector. You must be a specialist in compensation/benefits.
You’ll be joining a global leader in the field, working with interesting people on a daily basis. It’s not just a good name to have on your CV – it’s a company that you’ll want to stay with and develop your career with. They provide opportunites to grow and move up the business and are able to reward you well for your hard work.
If this is of interest, please apply for this vacancy and we will be in touch with more information
£45k - £50k Annual
£34k - £36k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual