Security Engineer / Install Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Ref: MA(phone number removed)
Security Engineer / Service Engineer required. Our client is a leading security and electrical company. Our client is looking for a service engineer to join their expanding team. The most suitable service engineer will be local to Devizes, covering this area and surrounding (Chippenham, Marlborough, Trowbridge and south of Swindon).
The Security Engineer will be expected to perform service and small works on CCTV, Intruder, access control and fire. Fire training will be provided if you have the other three. The sites will mainly be commercial.
Security Service Engineer Position Overview
Responsible for service and small works of security systems such as CCTV, Intruder, and Access. Deal with fault-finding and repairs and be able to work on your own and part of a team.
Security Service Engineer Position Requirements
* Able to work on commercial sites
* Experience working on CCTV, Access Control, Alarms
* Able to perform service and small works
* Be full conversant with the requirements of relevant British Standards
* Be able to work unsupervised
* Participation in the call-out rota
Security Service Engineer Position Remuneration
* £26k - £34k – Depending on salary
* Van, Mobile, Laptop and private mileage allowance all provided
* 22 days annual holiday + bank holidays
* This is a Permanent Position
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
£25k - £30k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual