Occupational Health Advisor
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join an in-house forward thinking service based at our Stevenage Site.
The Role requires delivery of a full OH remit:
- Undertaking health screening, travel health, health surveillance and case management
- Delivering presentation and reports at forums and meetings
- Supporting the businesses in the delivering Health & Wellbeing Strategy and Campaigns
- Supporting the business in meeting legislative requirements
- Being an integral part of an OH UK wide team
- Undertaking inter site travel
- Working closely with Human Resources and Safety team colleagues
What’s in it for you? - Gaining knowledge of key health concerns and legislation
- Working alongside experienced colleagues with specialist knowledge
- You will be supported with NMC revalidation requirements
- Opportunity to learn and develop new skills in a manufacturing environment
What’s great about the team?
We have a great diverse OH team who demonstrate their passion for the profession, role and the business - You will be joining a new dynamic award winning team who have broughtfresh ideas and been responsible for the development of the new occupational health & wellbeing service
- The team strive for excellence and have recently contributed to the business Investors in People Gold Award and achieving the first Health & Wellbeing Award at Advanced level
- The team also contributed to the business Rospa Gold achievement award
What are we looking for?
A dynamic, proactive motivated and passionate occupational health professional, who is driven to deliver an excellent service, promoting both physical & mental wellbeing, they should be: - NMC RN part 1, RN part 3 – SCPHN (OH) registered
- Experienced motivated and energised Occupational Health Advisor
- Travel Health trained
- Able to work effectively within a team framework.
- To succeed in the role, you need the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Good with interpersonal skills and communication, both written and oral.
What would you get?
Competitive salary, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level) and superb learning and development opportunities.
Please Note: MBDA UK require all employees to achieve and maintain SC security clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the individual’s ability to fulfil the requirements of the role. Your eligibility for the appropriate level of security clearance may be discussed with you during the recruitment process. Any existing clearance holders may be able to transfer clearance (subject to approval)
£36k - £36k Annual