Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
As a CAD/CAM Engineering you will take full responsibility of:
* Lead all manufacturing engineering, encompassing capital and process development projects,
* providing superior technical knowledge.
* Managing a team of Production Engineers.
* Implement and manage continuous improvement principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
* Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred, or HND, BTec Professional Level 5 Award or equivalent NVQ Level 5 qualifications.
* Able to demonstrate experience of working within a manufacturing environment
* Strong working knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD
* Experience of New Product Introduction, reworking design changes and upgrades through to production
* Experience of managing a team
WORK HOURS: Full time Day shifts Mon-Thurs 7.45-5 Friday 7.45-1
The Client is located in Burnley, which is easily accessible from Nelson, Colne, Rawtenstall, Bacup, Water, and Haslingden by car or public transport.
If you are interested in the CAD/CAM Engineering position, please apply below or contact Rachel
£20k - £26k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual