Weekend Shift Production Cell Team Leader
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The Production Cell Team Leader will have day-to-day responsibility and focus on supporting and developing employees.
* Promote a safe working environment and reduce accidents
* Ensure output targets are met or exceeded.
* Ensure performance of team and individuals meets targets set including managing performance effectively.
* Achieve positive customer service with high levels of on-time delivery and delivered quality results.
* Improve productivity results through improving OEE performance.
* 5'S percentage score improvement.
* People management and performance to include skills, appraisals and development.
* Team communications and daily HR procedural adherence.
1. Creating and maintaining a positive workforce and developing an effective team-working environment.
2. Promote safe working practices.
3. Coaching employees to include addressing performance issues and conducting personal development reviews to improve skills.
4. Identify skills gaps and implement training plans to support the business needs.
5. Day to day personnel activities and deal with employee conflict and perform first level disciplinary reviews to include absence management.
6. Develop and support improvement programmes in conjunction with employees.
7. Participate in regular team briefings, to promote and develop a culture of inclusive communication, engagement and co-operation.
8. Planning, organising and prioritising the workloads of machine shop personnel to ensure production targets are met, maximising the utilisation of capital equipment.
9. Key person in ensuring KPI targets on safety, quality, cost, efficiency and delivery are achieved.
10. Maximise the Overall Equipment Effectiveness performance.
11. Adhere to lean principals and working practices including 5'S.
* Strong leader with previous experience of coaching and people management to include employee engagement, motivation and performance and development.
* Performance management processes and techniques.
* Previous experience of production supervision.
* Appreciation and implementation of lean principles including 5S and SMED.
* Excellent IT and communication skills, written and verbal.
* Sound knowledge and experience of health and safety compliance
Friday to Monday:
36 hours per week – comprising of 2 x 6 hour shifts Fri & Mon
2 x 12-hour shifts Sat & Sun
Excellent Company benefits, please call for more information
£25k - £35k Annual