CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator – Days – up to £18ph + bene
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client are a successful and expanding Sub-Contract engineering company who specialise in manufacturing and supplying high quality components in to a wide range of industries including aerospace, medical and motorsport. They work to very high quality standards and have a growing reputation of excellence. Due to the expansion of their CNC Turning Department they are seeking an experienced CNC Turner to join the team.
To be considered for the role you must:
* Ideally be Apprentice trained / time served
* Be able to Program, set and operate various Mazak CNC Lathes
* Have very strong Mazatrol controls experience
* Have a very good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Be able to machine complex parts to tight tolerances.
* Be able to use various types of measuring equipment.
* Have experience of working with one offs and small batches
* Having CNC Milling experience is also a huge advantage
This is a standard day shift role working Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4:00pm and Friday 7:30am to 1:00pm. The role is paying up to £18ph depending on experience and skills but also offers plenty of overtime paid at time and a half as well as other benefits
£35k - £38k Annual
£350 - £425 Daily
£24k - £26k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual