Catering Equipment Servicing Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The company provides top quality servicing and maintenance on catering equipment, refrigeration and air conditioning systems all over the South West.
Due to their continual growing success, the company are now expanding. In order to ensure they remain able to provide the best service possible to their vast range of clients, they are now seeking an engineer to join the team.
The company have an extremely low turnover of staff and pride themselves on being a great employer to work for.
Key responsibilities for the role are to: -
· Provide quality servicing and maintenance on gas fired catering equipment.
· Work on combi-ovens, grills, burners, fryers and dishwashers etc.
· Work with a range of clients, i.e. - pubs, hotels, restaurants and shops.
· Cover a 30-mile radius around the Plymouth area.
Skills Required: -
· Service and maintenance experience with natural gas and LPG catering equipment.
· You should have COMCAT 1,2,3 and 5 certificates.
. Mobile catering equipment qualification preferred.
. Experience in commercial laundry equipment preferred.
· £15.80 per hour.
· Travel allowance.
· 20-days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
· Call out rota.
· A work van, work phone, and fuel card.
· Being part of a successful, reliable and expanding company
£144 - £180 Daily
£28k - £30k Annual
£22.5k - £35.5k Annual