Lead Wintel Systems Engineer/Integrator
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Opportunities like this don’t come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Lead Wintel Systems Engineer / Integrator to join their growing team in Christchurch on a 6-month contract. This role pays £47.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Lead Wintel Systems Engineer / Integrator role, you’ll be responsible for:
* Producing clear and concise Subsystem low level design and implementation of that design.
* Producing Interface designs.
* Developing releases within an agile environment.
To succeed within the Lead Wintel Systems Engineer / Integrator role, you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
* Knowledge in VMware virtualization.
* Working in a team designing and integrating in a Wintel environment.
* Technical documentation production.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Lead Wintel Systems Engineer / Integrator, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
£25k - £30k Annual