Quantity Surveyor - North East
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
A Market Leading Major Infrastructure Contractor, delivering a variety of infrastructure schemes throughout the UK.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will be looking after day to day commercial activities on a number of power based infrastructure projects across the North East of England.
Skills / Experience
* 5 years + experience working on Civils / Infrastructure schemes
* Ideally Degree level qualified or HND/HNC together with equivalent experience
* Happy to be based in the North East on a permanent basis
* Supporting and reporting in to the Commercial Manager
* Ensure quality, safety and environmental objectives are up to the required standard
* Supporting plans, contracts, budgets, BOQ’s
* On-site measurement and drawings as required
* Identifying potential risks and evaluate options for control
* Cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
* Preparation of estimates
* Managing sub-contractors quotations
* Preparation and agreeing interim valuations, variation accounts and final accounts
Highly competitive salary plus package including (Car Allowance + Healthcare cover + Pension plus further perks) will be on offer to reflect the level of this role.
To apply or for further information please call (phone number removed) or apply to the link below
£23.5k - £26k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual