Payroll Team Leader
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £26,000-£28,000 per annum
We’re the UK’s largest recruiter and workforce provider, proudly partnering with some of the country’s best-loved brands for over 30 years. We currently have an opportunity for a Payroll Team Leader to join our Payroll Team based at NG2 Business Park in Nottingham.
We have over 350 sites in the UK and Ireland and find work for over 50,000 people every single day. Reliability, certainty and productivity are central to our service, making the payroll team a core function in ensuring we deliver an exceptional service to each one of our workers.
You will be an enthusiastic, self-starter with the ability to put customers at the heart of everything you do. You will be willing to go further to ensure all our workers are paid correctly and on time each week.
Why work for Staffline?
At Staffline we believe in rewarding our people, so not only will you receive a competitive salary and comprehensive training, you’ll also entitled to a range of benefits including:
* Bonus scheme based on performance
* Excellent progression opportunities within the Staffline Group
* Holiday entitlement of 32 days including bank holidays
* Life Assurance at 4x’s your basic salary
* EE Discount Scheme on Phones
* Perkbox rewards – which includes discounts on high street shopping
The Payroll Team Leader Role
You will work as part of a team to compile timesheets from our site teams, process and running payroll to ensure all workers are paid correctly and on time.
* Collating and reviewing all payroll data received such as new starters, contractor changes, timesheets, payments outside timesheets, holidays
* Identify payroll anomalies on weekly payroll checks, actioning and rectifying accordingly
* Understanding of 3rd party deductions, Court orders, CSA, DEA’s, Priority orders, maintaining and distributing payments
* Complete bacs, generate and prepare payroll disbursements
* Involved in collation and distribution of weekly payroll reports
* Competently taking care of queries raised by workers or sites on the phone or via email
* Downloading HMRC notifications and coding as well as inputting tax codes and student loans, auditing any tax code changes
* Produce, and issue p45’s
* Distribution of cheques and payslips to site
Who are we looking for?
* Experience in Payroll and understanding of payroll legislations is essential
* You will have the ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changing demands, whilst maintaining calm under pressure
* You will be passionate about putting people first and have excellent interpersonal skills
* You will have a disciplined approach and be well-organised with strong attention to detail
* You will have a positive, driven and flexible attitude
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status
£28k - £28k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual