Heavy Plant Service Engineer - Kent
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£30,000-£35,000 basic salary
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the UKs leading organisations within the heavy plant and recycling plant sectors. A well respected company that has grown year on year since their establishment over 40 years ago. Due to expansion, there is a requirement for a number of experienced plant service engineers to work remotely from Kent/South London covering customer sites in the local area.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Maintaining & servicing heavy construction and recycling plant equipment including diggers, bulldozers, excavators, crushers and screeners.
• Reacting to breakdowns, fault finding and repairing customers heavy plant and recycling equipment in the local area
• Opportunity to work for a UK wide, well respected company within the industry.
• Working remotely, paid door to door travel
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• NVQ Level 2 Qualification in heavy plant/construction machinery maintenance
• Minimum of 3 years previous experience in the service/maintenance of heavy plant machinery
• Strong understanding of mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics and diesel engines.
• Must be hardworking and flexible with a positive attitude
• Experience within plant, crane, rail, forklift industries highly desirable
• Basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 – lots of overtime available OTEs of 45k plus
• Company van and fuel card provided
• Company Pension Scheme
• 24 days Holiday + Bank holidays
• Private healthcare scheme
• Company training and progression plan available
Suitable candidates should click apply immediately or by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy George Mallett on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent and contract vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants
£30k - £40k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual