Heavy Plant Service Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Remotely Based – Bristol & Surrounding Areas
Bristol, Somerset, Wiltshire, Devon
Basic Salary £27,000-£32,000
OTEs of £45,000+
Are you an experienced heavy plant engineer looking for an opportunity with one of the most well respected, world renowned manufacturers within the industry? Our client is going through some exciting growth and are looking for a number of experienced engineers to join the team in a remotely based field service position, covering Bristol and the South West
Role & Responsibilities:
• Maintaining, servicing and repairing heavy construction plant equipment including diggers, bulldozers, loaders and excavators.
• Reacting to breakdowns in the local area, fault finding and repairing customers heavy plant equipment
• Remotely based, paid door to door travel
• Opportunity to work for one of the top worldwide manufacturers within the industry
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years previous experience in the service/maintenance of heavy plant machinery
• Strong understanding of mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics and diesel engines.
• Must be hardworking with a positive attitude
• Experience with brands such as JCB, Case, Komatsu, Caterpillar, Terex highly desirable
• NVQ/apprenticeship in heavy plant maintenance or equivalent required
• Basic salary of £27,000-£32,000
• Plenty of overtime available at x1.5 and x2
• Van and fuel card provided
• Company Pension Scheme
• Company Healthcare scheme
• 23 days Holiday + Bank holidays
• Full, Individualised training and progression plan available
Suitable candidates should click apply immediately or by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy George Mallett on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent and contract vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Plant fitter, plant mechanic, heavy plant, service engineer, workshop engineer, field service engineer, JCB, Volvo, Caterpillar, Terex, Liebherr, Komatsu, Case, construction
£27k - £32k Annual
£27k - £32k Annual