Contract User Experience (UX) Designer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
You will need to be a conceptual thinker with strong influencing and communication skills, in order to unite and inspire colleagues and stakeholders. Ideally you will have experience of managing digital products in the property sector. You will also have/be:
* Proficient in UX software such as Axure RP Pro, Adobe XD, etc
* Academic background or professional qualification in UX Design
* Demonstrable experience designing for complex systems for web and mobile
* Market research and competitor analysis skills
* Comfortable with analysing metrics to find opportunities to improve product performance
* Outcome oriented, with strong time management skills.
* Ability to run focus groups and facilitate requirements among a range of disparate customers
* Experience of working in partnership with Product Owners to drive timely delivery
* Flexible and resilient – able to adapt positively to changes in the market and Company
* Experience of managing Go to Market and promoting both internally and externally
* Ability to document epic requirements both in tools such as JIRA and in documents
This is a 6 month contract based onsite 5 days a week in their Exeter office. Please send in your word CV for more details.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy