Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Temporary Ongoing Contract
3 Shift Rotation
Maintenance Electrician Requirements:
- Apprenticeship, Time served Electrical Technician or equivalent.
- A recognised craft or technical qualification i.e. C & G/B Tech or equivalent
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- A knowledge and understanding of PLC’s and PLC Programming, CAD/CAM.
- An understanding of Preventative Maintenance techniques and knowledge of PPM systems.
- Literate, numerate, Effective Time Management, Good communication skills, Problem-solving, results driven.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Attending and repairing plant breakdowns.
- Carrying out preventive maintenance tasks.
- Assisting with identification of OEE losses / breakdowns, thus establishing and closing out corrective action plans to improve efficiency.
- Update PPM schedules where required.
- Effectively maintain individual area of plant responsibility, to include shadow boards and spare parts availability.
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, welding, fabrication repairs
- Constant focus on continuous improvement across all areas of plant performance.
- Effective proving of equipment following all and any maintenance.
- Assist production teams to achieve the required levels of output.
- Record and analyse data and perform mathematical calculations
- Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required in the factory.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website (url removed) and follow us on LinkedIn.
£30k - £32k Annual
£35.3k - £35.3k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual