Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
* To ensure that all employees are paid accurately and on time
* Understanding of all Benefit plans, ensuring all employee benefits are processed accurately and efficiently
* To ensure that all procedural and statutory requirements are met
* To provide the highest level of customer service
* To ensure that Service Levels are achieved and exceeded where possible
* Attend Weekly Breakfast meetings and highlight your issues/ideas and concerns.
* All payroll processing input and checked on a daily basis.
* Manual payment requests processed within service level agreement.
* Timesheets extracted/uploaded/updated within agreed deadlines.
* Check Exceptions/FICO/BACS reports and correct any errors.
* Run wage variance/recharge reports. Ensure all reports are password protected for onward transmission to relevant payroll approvers.
* Ensure all payroll approvals are received within required deadlines.
* Produce and send BACS file to ALBACS.
* Liaise with Finance Department to ensure BACS file is approved to ensure employees are paid on the agreed pay day.
* Ensure payrolls are exited after payrolls processed to the bank and advise team members that the new period is open for processing.
* Test P45 file for production by outsourcers.
* Send P46 file to HMRC via Gateway.
* Undertake and resolve queries for employees, HMRC and other government bodies.
* Liaise with Finance to assist with queries regarding reconciliations of P35 and 3rd Party payments.
* Advise management of any areas of improvement in process, system and procedure identified during normal day to day activities
* Ensure Business compliance with all Group and legislative requirements.
* Ensure adherence to the customer service charter in order to deliver a world class Business Support Centre environment.
* Keep up with all communications to your team and follow all legislative changes.
Successful candidate must have 2 years end to end payroll experience and be immediately available.
Must be able to analyse payslip data, identify statutory payments and calculations for holiday entitlement.
This is a 3 months fixed term contract that could be extended paying ££15.00 - £16.00 p/h PAYE or up to £20.00 limited
Please apply now for immediate consideration