Technical Sales Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Perpetual Partnerships are working with a leading supplier of composite materials, process consumables and tooling, they are driven by fast customer response, unmatched technology plus unparalleled product quality. A unique vacancy has arisen for a Technical Sales Engineer, to join our client’s team.
The successful person will be reporting directly into the Managing Director, you will generate business revenue with existing customers whilst establishing new leads. You will also apply your technical expertise to ensure equipment effectiveness by travelling throughout Europe. You will receive manufacturer training in the USA as well as in-house training on our equipment.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
You will ensure effective regional technical sales coverage within our business territories, generating sales of Petrochem equipment and consumables, through calibration and demonstration visits at customer facilities.
* Build and maintain effective working relations with existing and new customers through collaboration and fully understanding our customer requirements
* Reviewing key wins and losses to capture areas of improvement and development
* Use your technical expertise to provide guidance on technical issues to our customers.
* Occasional commissioning of our Petrochemical instruments at our customer facilities.
Qualifications and Experience
* Minimum of HNC in Electronics or equivalent.
* Experience in sales and calibration in an electronics environment.
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills with customers both internally and externally.
* An excellent problem-solving ability which can be adapted to apply to technical issues and sales.
* Willing to travel within Europe to meet business needs.
* Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers at all levels
* Good interpersonal skills
* Competent IT skills
* Foreign language skills an advantage.
* You will be self-driven with a passion to succeed in the role whilst driving sales and generating revenue
* Performance and results driven
Our client will offer the successful candidate a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package (including pension, life assurance & bonus) plus other benefits, in a challenging and international work environment in a globally operating Company, as well as a broad range of opportunities to develop your career aspirations.
If this is a concept you are interested in the advertised, then please send your cv to the link provided or call Lindsey Cunliffe on (phone number removed) or email
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual