Lead Windows Scripting Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Lead Windows Scripting Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Yeovil on a 6-month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £50.00 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won’t find anywhere else.
Within the role of Lead Windows Scripting Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
* Developing zero touch scripts that integrate with bespoke and COTS orchestrations.
* Code production following industry standard best practices as well as internal policies and procedures.
* Integration and test of scripted deployments in a virtual environment and then a physical environment.
In addition, you’ll also report on progress and provide feedback to team members and leadership.
To succeed within the role of a Lead Windows Scripting Engineer, you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
* Powershell or C#.Net experience.
* Windows Server 2012 R2
* Windows 10 or Windows 7 Operating Systems
In addition, any experience with technical documentation production will be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Lead Windows Scripting Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now’ button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
£25k - £27k Annual
£8.65 - £10.3 Hourly
£20k - £25k Annual