Senior Civil Engineer - Central London
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The RGB Civil Engineering recruitment have started representing a well-established London Structural Engineering consultancy in their search for a Senior Civil Engineer to be one of their next future leaders of the business and; start, lead and grow their new Civil Engineering division.
This company has been operating within the industry for more than 3 years, they have rapidly expanded and already have 3 offices across the UK & 1 international office. The company bas 50 plus members across all office, their London office holding majority at 40+ Engineers. This is due to the two founding directors of the business, have a built a solid presence within the industry and have worked together for more than 20 years. This engineering consultancy has been successfully operating within this current engineering climate, they foresee future growth and strongly feel that establishing an in-house Civil Engineering team would be a major contributing factor to the business' success.
Despite only been operating within the industry for a short amount of time, they have already been nominated as finalists for the NCE top 100 Companies. The company works on a diverse portfolio of projects, some examples include; The Greenwich Peninsula, large scale urban regeneration development in London providing 1000 new homes, new headquarters for Dubai authorities and various others.
The company adopts a young, social and healthy working environment, providing a proactive training scheme and regular incentives throughout the year.
Requirements for the role:
- This company requires a technically capable Senior Civil Engineer, ideally seeking a minimum of 6 years' experience within development infrastructure designs
- As a Senior Civil Engineer, key responsibilities would involve leading on projects and a small team of Civil Engineers
- Capable of attending site & design meetings, demonstrating effective communication skills when representing the business at meetings
- Proficiency in using the following software; Windes Microdrainage, Civil 3D, PDS, AutoCAD and AutoTrack
- Capable of producing designs under the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106
- Confident in working on projects from concept throughout to completion.
For the right Senior Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary & benefits package (negotiable upon experience).
If you would like to hear more about this or similar Senior Civil Engineer vacancies then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network or email pmiah(@)(url removed)
£40k - £75k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£45k - £80k Annual