Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Facilities Engineer to join their growing team in Samlesbury on a 12-month contract. This role pays £33.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Facilities Engineer role, you’ll be responsible for:
* Validating business needs and determining effective and efficient investment proposals.
* Compiling detailed facility specifications.
* Developing, designing and implementing new and improved existing production systems.
To succeed within the Facilities Engineer role, you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
* Experience leading a team.
* Communication skills both spoken and written.
* Experience developing and designing production systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Facilities Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn