Sales Office Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
This position is responsible for the overall running of the sales office including both new and used Agricultural and Construction whole goods, covering 19 Branches. You will be required to adopt a smooth, transparent administration process of the company's sales transaction cycle liaising closely with internal customers, finance companies and suppliers. You will have direct hands on responsibility for our clients largest whole goods account.
Skills Required for the Sales Office Manager Position Include:
• Previous management experience and Strong leadership skills with the ability to act quickly and decisively
• An understanding and knowledge of the agriculture/construction industry and the equipment used
• A financial background would be desirable
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Superior Excel knowledge
• Accuracy of number application
• Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
• Take accountability for own decisions
• Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
• Able to work on initiative for improvements
The hours are 42.5hrs per week - 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (1hr unpaid lunch), and due to the location you will need to have your own transport.
• 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday)
• Company Sick Pay Scheme
• Workplace pension
• Childcare vouchers
• Staff Discount in Country Stores
• Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
• Free Parking
If you would like to work for an established company with an excellent reputation in customer care, please apply for this role.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your