Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Reporting to the Head of Paraplanning, the successful applicant will be working with Financial Planners and a team of administrators. This role will require you to assist the Head of Paraplanning with the management of the paraplanning team.
Working towards CII level 6 advance Diploma / Chartered.
At least 3 years Paraplanning experience.
Experience of using third party research tools.
Level 4 Diploma qualified.
Commitment to maintain continued professional development.
Preferred professional services background.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
High attention to detail. Ability to prioritise work and complete work within specified deadlines.
Ability to work independently and in a team.
The role holder will keep up to date with legislative and industry changes which affect the business and its Clients.
High level of technical knowledge.
Knowledge of Intelligent Office, Microsoft Office package
The Exchange, Selectapension, Trustnet, Cashflow planning software (preferably Voyant), FEAnalytics
In return there is a 1st class benefits package:
* 23 days holiday increasing to 28 (increases 1 day per year)
* Eligibility for profit Share scheme
* Eligibility for Staff discretionary awards (£200)
* Death in Service (Life insurance) benefit x 2 annual salary
* Bupa Cash plan
* Private medical cover after 2 years
* Contributory pension scheme 4% employee 4% employer
* Commission scheme for referrals – (15% of the first year’s fee for clients introduced by the employee)
* Interest-free season ticket loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Study package (if agreed)
* Flexible benefits e.g. buy and sell holiday of a maximum of 5 days and discount vouchers