Sales Account Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Hours of Work - Monday-Friday (9am-5.30 mon-thu and 8.30-5pm on Fri)
Benefits include - Free on-site parking, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays with 1 extra day accrued per year of service (up to a maximum of 25 days).
As the Sales Account Manager you will be organised and able to multi-task as you will be in a busy office environment, dealing with incoming internet and telephone enquiries, generating quotes, processing orders and continuously building on your technical product knowledge (Full training will be provided).
· Deal with incoming enquiries from existing customers and prospect customers, offering advice on the best solution.
· Generate quotations using the in-house CRM system and follow up accordingly.
· Assist with the processing of sales orders.
- Plan and prioritise sales activities using the CRM system.
· Arrange customer site visits where necessary.
· Raise purchase orders.
· Ensure all customer information is accurately logged on to the CRM system.
· Attend departmental meetings as and when required.
· Attend ongoing product training to enable you to assist customers when advising on the best possible solutions to their enquiries.
Essential Skills/Attributes -
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
· A technical aptitude would be beneficial due to the technical nature of the business.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Previous experience with an in-house CRM system.
· Previous Sales Admin experience.
· Educated to GCSE Level as a minimum.
· An interest in IT/Printing products would be advantageous.
If shortlisted to interview stage, you will be required to take part in a telephone interview first and if successful will be invited to a face to face interview
£20k - £40k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£28k - £45k Annual